6.30.2008

Lacey & Andy's Wedding

This was a wedding I have been excited for for over a year now. Lacey and Andy were married last weekend in Richmond, IN. Lacey and her mom put so much effort into the wedding and every detail turned out just beautiful. Despite thunderstorms during the actual ceremony by the time we left for the reception the sun had come out. At dinner I happened to take a closer look at the centerpieces and noticed goldfish swimming in the glass vases. It was one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. After the first dances I took the couple out to the golf course and we were able to get some truly amazing sunset shots. I think everyone wants beautiful sunset shots on their wedding days but only truly lucky ones have an amazing sunset opportunity like we had that evening. It has been such a fun year from their engagement pictures to their wedding day. I am going to miss working with this family. Congratulations Lacey & Andy!







No comments: