7.22.2008

Ann & David's Wedding

A couple of weeks ago I photographed Ann & David's Wedding. I really liked this couple from the start. They were so fun and easy to work with I couldn't wait for their wedding. They were married at in my opinion one of the prettiest churches in the city. Trinity Episcopal Church on Meridian is one of my favorite churches to photograph in. The sanctuary is breathtaking and the gardens outside always provide such nice images. As a side note I could not get over how cute the 3 flower girls were. After the ceremony we headed to the Kendall Inn where tons of silly dancing ensued. A first for me though was when David and his friends did their very own dance to the B-52's "Rock Lobster". It ended with everyone flailing on the floor a few times. It was one of the most amusing things I have see on a dance floor in a while. I loved being a part of their wedding and had a great time. Ann & David, thank you for the laughs and congratulations!






1 comment:

Northernlight Filmworks said...

Love the shot in the church. Nice work Claire.