9.24.2008

Lilly & Ross's Wedding

A couple of weeks I go I traveled to beautiful Culver, IN for Lilly & Ross's wedding. The couple lives in Colorado so I met them for the first time the day of the wedding. This usually makes me a little nervous but Lilly and Ross were such a joy to work with and so fun and easy. The wedding was held at the Culver Memorial Chapel and the reception was held at Lilly's parent's cottage. During Lilly's thank you speech at the wedding she said that the cottage was her favorite place in the world. The weather could not have been more perfect for a lawn party on the water. The first songs Lilly and Ross danced to were songs that were very special to me at my wedding and hearing them for their first dance made me cry. This is something that has not happened to me at a wedding in years. Everything about the wedding was just perfect and I am so thankful that I got to be a part of such a beautiful day. Thank you Lilly & Ross!









1 comment:

Suzie said...

Looks like a fun wedding. Beautiful photos Claire!