1.17.2009

Caron & Greg's Engagement, Sarasota, FL

I shot this engagement session shortly after Chirstmas in Sarasota, FL.  This shoot was especially exciting for me because the location we shot at was at the mansion where I had my own wedding.  I met Caron this summer when she was a bridesmaid at a wedding I was photographing in Culver, IN.  On the ride to the reception we got to talking and made the connection that she would be getting married at the Crosley Mansion in Sarasota this year.  I can not believe what a strange coincidence this was and I could not have been more thrilled to hear back from her a couple of months later when she hired me to photograph her wedding.  We had a really fun day together and I am more excited than ever for their wedding in May.  Stay tuned!










No comments: