2.17.2009

Dawn & John's Fort Myers Beach, Florida Wedding

I was so fortunate to be a part of John and Dawn's Florida wedding a couple of weeks ago.  I always love when I get to travel for weddings especially when there is a beach and warmer weather involved.  Dawn and John's wedding was so intimate and beautiful.  You could not have asked for better weather or a better sunset.  The day was so laid back and relaxed and Dawn and John could not have been a nicer or more wonderful couple to work with.  I truly thank them for having me as a part of their beautiful wedding and for getting me out of the snow for a few days.  Congratulations Dawn and John!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful!!! I love you guys!!!!!! I love that last pic.
~Darcy

Robin said...

Beautiful Wedding and Beautiful Bride!!!!!
That must have been awesome getting married on the beach.
I wish you all the best

Love, Robin