9.07.2009

Katie & John's Wedding

On 7.11.09 I photographed Katie and John's wedding. I had done engagement pictures for them in Lafayette last year so I was really excited for this wedding. It is amazing that Katie still hired me after our first meeting when I locked us out of the studio but she decided to go with me and it has been a pleasure working with her and John ever since. Their wedding had so many fun and interesting details but I especially loved Katie's wedding tennis shoes that she wore the whole day. The ceremony was held at Danville Christian Church. When we arrived it was pouring down rain and thundering but by the time they exited the church the sun came out and the day turned out beautiful. I truly loved working with this couple. They were so much fun and I can't wait to meet their newest edition.. Zeke the miniature Goldendoodle who arrives this fall. Congratulations Katie & John!










No comments: