11.18.2009

Ashley & Derick's Wedding

I am so behind on my blog! I hope to have lots of posts in the next few weeks and get all caught up. Anyway, on September 26th I photographed Ashley and Derick's wedding at Valle Vista. It was such a beautiful day. The weather held up all day and only started to rain as the night time ceremony got under way. I was glad we were able to utilize all the gorgeous locations Valle Vista has to offer before the rain set in. I had photographed Ashley, Derick and Derick's son Kyler earlier in the year for their engagement photos. I love that they included Kyler in their engagement photos as well as having him play a big part in their ceremony. It was wonderful to see them officially become a family. Congratulations guys and thank you for having me as a part of this beautiful day!












No comments: