4.18.2008

Welcome Catherine Noel Costlow!!

Our good friends Heather and Mark welcomed home their brand new baby girl today. Catherine Noel Coslow was born 3 days ago at Clarian North in Carmel.  She is an absolutley beautiful baby.  This is Mark and Heather's first child but they have taken to parenthood like seasoned pros.  I want to thank them for allowing me photograph Catherine just hours after they got home from the hospital.  I feel very honored to photograph their first daughter in her very first days on this Earth and I can't wait to continue watching and photographing her as she grows!





                      CONGRATULATIONS MARK & HEATHER!

1 comment:

The Bartlett Brothers said...

Thanks for taking awesome pictures of my new niece! She's such a beauty so she made your job easy!! Awesome work.

Emily Bartlett
(Heather's sister-in-law)