5.22.2008

Annie & Chris's Wedding

Last weekend I had the pleasure of being part of a truly elegant Indianapolis wedding. Annie & Chris were wed at Meridian Methodist, a beautiful church on Meridian Street that I love photographing in. The weather turned out absolutely gorgeous for the day. The reception was held at the Columbia Club on Monument Circle. Annie & Chris had not one but two bands for the evening. The Fabulous 40's played thru dinner and first dances and for the second half of the night one of my personal favorites Dave & Rae really got the guests going. I am usually too busy to have any dinner let alone cake but Gloria the event coordinator from Events By Design insisted I have a few bites. I have always been one to believe that cake is cake but I was proven wrong that evening. The cake was amazingly delicious. I would highly recommend Heavenly Sweets in Noblesville to anyone. Not only was it delicious but it was also beautifully done. Annie's father arranged for Annie & Chris to take a few laps around Monument Circle in the official 2008 Indy 500 pace car at the end of the night. Annie was absolutely exhausted by the end of the evening so the couple snuck out of their reception a little early. I hope they have an amazing time in St. Lucia! Congratulations Annie & Chris!











No comments: