8.06.2008

Annie's Bridal Portrait

A few months ago I posted images from Annie & Chris's wedding. A few weeks after the wedding we went back and did a formal bridal portrait which was a treat for me because I haven't done one since I left the south 6 years ago. In the southern region of the country a bridal portrait is almost required for marriage but when I returned to Indiana I found that is was almost obsolete here. When we finished up the shoot I was packing up my lights and the bulldog decided to come lay on Annie's beautiful newly cleaned and pressed dress. I love that I was able to snap a few shots of Annie and the dog. Annie didn't mind one bit. She is so laid back and was just a joy to work with this day as well as her wedding day. We didn't have a chance to do engagement pictures before the wedding so we plan to to those soon as well. Stay tuned...





No comments: