8.06.2008

Surprise 35 Anniversary Vow Renewal

This was an event I shot earlier this summer but had not had a chance to get it on the blog. I traveled to Bloomington for the Gail & David surprise 35th anniversary vow renewal at Deer Park Manor. Their children planned the event months in advance and getting them to come to Bloomington for a "photo shoot" was no easy task. When they arrived to a full blown reception though they were completely delighted and surprised. Their first wedding 35 years ago was at a just with their parents at the courthouse and they always regretted not having a full wedding. This time around though they were surrounded by friends, family, children and grandchildren as they renewed their vows to each other. It was really a touching to me. I am always there for the very start of peoples lives together but it was really wonderful to see a couple still together and in love after 35 years. I wish them many, many more!





No comments: