11.20.2008

Greener Photography


I was looking thru my old college friend Jason Frizzelle's blog this evening and came across a post about an organization called Greener Photography. I am really excited about joining this group. I have always tried to be environmentally conscious with my life as well as my business as far as using recycled folders for my prints and recycling everything in my studio down to the dozens of cardboard boxes I get from my lab and my album companies (which, by the way is a total pain after they pile up in my closet to haul them down a flight of stairs, load them in my car and take them to Broadripple Park). I am always looking for ways to improve even if they are just little changes and am excited about learning more. Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this new organization and also proud to say that I am the first member to join in Indiana! If you are interested please check them out at

www.greenerphotography.org


1 comment:

LindsAy said...

Rock On, Claire!
~LindsAy