11.17.2008

Nicole & Jonathan's Wedding

A few weeks ago I had my double header finale of wedding season. The weekend kicked off with Nicole & Jon's wedding. They had a beautiful ceremony at Zionsville United Methodist Church which included bagpipes (my favorite) and a beautiful alter piece of flowers that all the guests contributed to before they were seated. After the ceremony I headed back to Marriott North for the reception. I shot a friend of theirs wedding at Marriott North last year and both couples and their friends were just a blast to work with. I was glad to be a part of another wedding with them. Thank you guys for having me and congratulations!










1 comment:

Suzie said...

Beautiful photos Claire! Don't you just love bagpipes?! I had a bagpipe wedding back in May and the sound was so sweet echoing throughout downtown.