7.15.2009

Caron & Greg's Wedding, Sarasota, FL

I photographed Caron & Greg's wedding at the end of May in Sarasota, Florida at the Powel Crosley Estate.  This was such a special wedding because this was the exact location that I was married at in 2005.  Similar to my wedding is was a beautiful and very hot day.  Caron & Greg's friends were a blast and I was so happy to be a part of the wedding.  My husband's family has a home in Sarasota and I am hoping to branch out and offer my services to the central Florida area if anyone knows of someone in need of wedding or portrait photography.  My husband and I got to spend the 4th with Caron & Greg in Florida and we had an awesome time watching the fireworks together on the beach.  We are excited to have some new Florida friends and hope to see them next time we are down.  Congrats Caron and Greg!  

I am so behind on my blog right now so if I have photographed something for you lately I am not excluding you from the blog I promise!  I will get to it eventually.










No comments: