7.21.2009

Indy 500!

I am really behind on posting this one but I had the privilege of being hired to do some promotional photography for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway at the Indy 500 this year. I was given full credentials to go anywhere and everywhere for Carb Day as well as Race day. I had not been to the track since I was little so seeing the race and the track from every single perspective was truly amazing. I was in the pits for the Pit Stop Challenge which was really exciting to watch up close but I do have to say that the highlight of the weekend for me was seeing Melora Hardin and Kate Flannery who play Jan and Meredith on The Office. I feel kind of bad about that being my highligh since I was at the greatest spectical in racing and I was more excited about the celebrities but it was an amazing experience that I was so thrilled to be a part of. I could not have had a better track experience even though I was working.









No comments: