10.30.2008

Amanda & Alex's Wedding

The second wedding of my double header weekend was Amanda & Alex's wedding. I wasn't even aware that they had weddings at Conner Prairie so I was really excited to see how they did things there. There could not be a better time of year than Fall to have a wedding there. Since I was little I associated Conner Prairie with fall, carmel apples and the headless horseman. The outdoor ceremony was just beautiful and I was so excited to have the big red barn to shoot the formals in front of. Later that night Amanda and Alex took everyone on a hay ride that had a surprise appearance of the headless horseman. I was so excited about it but then I was told there could be no photographs on the hay ride. The couple let me tag along for the ride though. Afterwards the guests danced into the night. I had a great time at their wedding and want to thank Amanda and Alex for having me and letting me re-live a happy memory from my childhood.









1 comment:

Suzie said...

Looking good Claire! Love the barn shots.