10.13.2008

Sara & Ben's Tennessee Wedding

For Sara and Ben's wedding my husband and I got to travel to gorgeous Wears Valley, Tennessee. Sara and Ben rented a massive cabin for 40 of their closest family and friends to stay at for the weekend. This was the most elegant yet laid back wedding I have ever had the pleasure to attend. After the ceremony we went into the Smoky Mountain National Forrest to do some more with just the couple. The backdrop could not have been prettier. We then returned to the cabin for a beautiful sunset and a fabulous dinner. I can not thank Sara and Ben enough for including us in their destination wedding. My husband and I had such a good time and really enjoyed a mini-vacation in the process. Congratulations Sara & Ben!










2 comments:

Suzie said...

Don't you just love the mountains! You did a beautiful job on the photos Claire. Glad you enjoyed your mini vacation!

Northernlight Filmworks said...

Nice work Claire....looks like it was a fun and beautiful location.