10.14.2008

Susan & Michael's Wedding

This wedding was especially exciting for me because Susan and I went to middle and high school together. Although we lost touch after high school we reconnected recently and Susan hired me to shoot her wedding. Susan met her Australian husband Michael at Camp Tecumseh years ago. After living in the U.S. and Australia they have settled in Atlanta for the time being. They held the wedding at Montage and all day the clouds threatened to ruin their beautiful outdoor ceremony but as the ceremony time rolled around the storm held off and they had dramatic clouds hanging above them for their wedding which I though was a fabulous touch. It never did rain that day and the wedding and reception were an amazing joyous occasion. It was so great to be a part of Susan's wedding as well as see old friends. I hope they have an amazing time in Jamaica. I am so jealous!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Claire, these are great!

Suzie said...

Beautiful images, Claire! Love your work.