10.30.2008

Purdue Engagement Session Part 2 - Katie & John

Later that afternoon I met up with Katie and John. We started at the location where they actually got engaged. Katie and John are living apart for the time being so this was a fun weekend for them to be together and start some of their wedding activities. As we walked around the Purdue campus we made the connection that John and Brad were fraternity brothers. I am amazed at how small a world this is. All in all it was a beautiful day in Lafayette and I am so glad the weather was so gorgeous for these two couples. I can't wait for both of the weddings!












2 comments:

Cheri Oates said...

Katie & John~ You look so very happy and in love in these photos! I hope, with all my heart, that you both always look that way!

ZsingleINtheD said...

AHHHHHHH! I love them. Absolutely love them. I am in love with them. They are so beautiful!!! I especially love the ones in the black shirts...and the 2nd one from the top. :)